Eneha's Pony Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Commission a Pony

Go down

How to Commission a Pony Empty How to Commission a Pony

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Ripped from my website, like a boss:

"Do you love ponies, but tire of Hasbro's trolling? Do you have a background or OC pony that needs some love? Have you always wanted to see a figure of one of the ponies in a particular pose or outfit? Then look no further than the commissioning page!

I'll be posting slots on this page with my availability. As much as I want to make everypony's requests right away, I just don't have the time, and I don't want to rush things, or turn this into more of a business than a passion/hobby. I'll be taking 3 requests at a time, and when I finish those 3, I'll open the slots up and give them out on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please don't contact me asking about commissions unless there is an open slot, unless there is something you urgently need (i.e. birthday requests, anime conventions, marriage proposals (lol) etc.) This way I'm able to eventually help everyone, without having to worry about emails piling up in chaos.

How commissions work: Like I said, I'd like to keep this less business-like. I'm not trying to turn a huge profit, I'd just like to give back to the community and be able to afford supplies and shipping, and maybe have a small bit left for all the blood, sweat, and tears** that go into these little guys. So, I'd like my commission..ees? to send me a summary of what they want, including a clear picture or two (or twenty--the more the merrier) that I may base their pony upon. I'll get to work ASAP and share the finished results with you.

If you like what you see--yay! Let's negotiate a -fair- price; I want to know what you think. I've heard some quotes from other commissioners and I promise I will not be charging $40-50 per pony. *dies* The rough estimate I give people, which varies depending upon the complexity/size of your request, is (unless a very large and/or intricate pony/sculpture) no more than $30 but somewhere over $10. Keep in mind my prices include shipping, unless out of the country. I'll get a quote before I begin working on your overseas ponies and see what you think--I'd be willing to chip in for some shipping, but I can't ask $20 for a pony and then pay $15 shipping. D:

UPDATE: All spots are filled for the time being. It shouldn't be too long until they open up again, please keep checking back. Thank you for your understanding and continued interest. (:

Keep track of progress with the percentages listed after the pony listings!

**blood, sweat, and tears may not be included
"

Admin
Admin

https://eneha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down