Eneha's Pony Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flutterbunny Raffle

Go down

Flutterbunny Raffle Empty Flutterbunny Raffle

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm

The auction ends in ~12 hours, so get in any last tickets! We're up to 85 tickets as it stands.

I'm going to use a raffle software I've tested a few times and found to be pretty reliably random. Basically, I assign everyone numbers equal to their ticket purchases. So, if I bought $5 worth of tickets, I'd have 6 entries in the raffle, and my "numbers" would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. If another member bought $10 worth of tickets after me, they'd have 12, and their numbers would be 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. The generator works by taking all of those numbers and then it spits one out. I'll do that 5 times until we have our 5 winners, 1st place going first, and on down. Because it's more than possible, I will be redrawing if a previous winner is selected, seeing as how I'm going from top prize to bottom. This makes sure that the first round, everyone has a chance equal to their tickets invested, but after that, the remaining people have slightly better odds on down the list.

I'll be posting here at midnight with the results of the raffle, and I'll copypasta it over to a DA journal as well. At that time I'll be revealing what exactly the 2nd-5th place winners receive, though (spoilers) they're some combination of discounts and x amount of auto-entries into the next raffle. It's not much, but there are some nice deals if you plan on participating in anything else here, and I wanted to let more than one person get something outta this raffle. (: Good luck everypony!

1st place: Chris. M!
2nd place: Kirk D.
3rd place: Brandon B.
4th place: Derpncheez
5th place: Trent K.

Congratulations to the winners! I'm sorry I don't have more ponies to give away, but stay tuned for the freebie giveaway and I hope you check out the next raffle I do. The prizes are as follows:

1st = Flutterbunny
2nd = 6 raffle tickets in next entry + $3 off commission or point purchase
3rd = 4 raffle tickets in next entry + $2 off commission or point purchase
4th = 3 raffle tickets in next entry + $1 off commission or point purchase
5th = 2 raffle tickets in next entry + $1 off commission or point purchase

The $ off can be used, as it says, for commissions or point purchases. So if I quote a pony at $25, you could take off the $ bonus you received here, OR convert that directly to future raffle tickets, if you're not a big commission brony. And as you can see, you're automatically receiving raffle tickets which you can use in any future raffle.. just let me know which pony you'd like to enter for when the time comes. Again, congratulations, thank you to everyone that participated, and I hope you'll stick around and rock the next raffles.

Thanks everypony! <3

Admin
Admin

https://eneha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down