Eneha's Pony Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Evening, Everypony!

3 posters

Go down

Good Evening, Everypony! Empty Good Evening, Everypony!

Post  Demented Productions Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 am

Hello, I'm new to the forum (obviously, lol)! I'm 17 years old, and I am a brony! I absolutely love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (again, obviously), and stumbled on here after being redirected from Equestria Daily! I live in the United States, am an avid action figure collector, and am a fan of comic books and science fiction! I have only just begun my MLP collection with a tiny Pinkie Pie figure from Big Lots, but am hoping to expand my collection to include the main characters and perhaps some background ones too!

My favorite of the main cast would have to be Pinkie Pie (as one can tell by my avatar), although Fluttershy does come a close second in my opinion (I mean, how can you resist that level of cuteness!?)! Pinkie Pie is just so random, and always has an adorable song for almost every occasion! How can you NOT love her?

My favorite background character would have to be Doctor Whooves, as Doctor Who is one of my favorite all-time science fiction series (or shows in general), and David Tennant's portrayal was the first Doctor I saw and remains one of my favorite Doctors! Sorry, Derpy...you can have a muffin though!

So that's about it about me, so I shall bid you all good night (as where I live it is one in the morning)!
Demented Productions
Demented Productions

http://dementedproductions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Good Evening, Everypony! Empty Re: Good Evening, Everypony!

Post  Skimaskkass Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Hello to you too fellow brony. So what kind of comics do you read? I like reading comics every once in a while, and I have friends that love comic books so I ask.
Skimaskkass
Skimaskkass

https://www.youtube.com/user/skimaskkass

Back to top Go down

Post  Demented Productions Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 am

I mostly read DC Comics, especially the new Green Lantern series and pretty much anything of Geoff Johns (Booster Gold, Flashpont, Blackest Night/Brightest Day, 52, Flash Rebirth)! Can't say I've caught up on my Batman comics since Grant Morrison took over (a pity as he's one of my favorites heroes, and Morrison at times is one of my favorite writers)! I also occasionally pick up IDW's Doctor Who!
Demented Productions
Demented Productions

http://dementedproductions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scraticus Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 am

good evening? well morning/afternoon here.

Welcome to the forums

Scrat
Scraticus
Scraticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down